Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Siggy pls?
#1
I've went long enough without a signature so I think it's time I decide to request for one. I have an idea of what I want it like:
(Btw, yes I stole these from members, cause I really liked their sigs.)
[Image: 2dkn9s0.png]
[Image: 2jwq5y.png]

Not quite sure who makes them, but if you can make me one similar, I would be glad. Smile
#2
liam (l2switch) made those
#3
Marat Wrote:liam (l2switch) made those

Alright, thanks. I wasn't for sure if he made them or not. Haha.
#4
it is my artistry
#5
L2 SWITCH Wrote:[SIZE="2"]it is my artistry

u r legend


just ask him and acknowledge napkin as the lords and he will make u 1[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Magenta"]:]
[/COLOR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#6
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="3"]ye sw3g
make napkin ur lord and savior, let napkin make love to ur butthole
and you to can have the sig mark of the g8 l2swtichi[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
Bump.
Just because Liam won't make me one:'(
#8
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="3"]I started making you one, but kinda don't know where to go with it.
Screenshot by Lightshot[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="3"]I started making you one, but kinda don't know where to go with it.
Screenshot by Lightshot[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That looks nice, man. Just do whatever you want. Haha. Make it creative. :peace:
#10
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="3"]In all honesty I didn't put much effort into it (Soz, a little tired right now), so if you don't wanner rock it, I'd totally get it. But here, a very amateur Sig for you c:
[Image: efjuiu.jpg]

Edit: sec i will try to find a way to remove the white BG.

[Image: 244bi14.png]

I'll make something better tomorrow, right now, not feeling it... [/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1hitk0ed needs a siggy!! Sessa196 5 556 06-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Juvi
  I would like a siggy Gemz Pamaaj 4 480 04-15-2013, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Gemz Pamaaj
  Siggy Req Hypnotic 0 467 04-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Hypnotic
  Siggy Req.C: Cabysho 3 484 03-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [Tim] Siggy request Yesterhaven 2 429 01-31-2013, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Yesterhaven
  Siggy prs. His Pure 1 381 07-19-2012, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Lizzy
  Siggy request please!! Cheech V2 1 344 02-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Time For A New Siggy. :) King Cobra 0 302 02-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: King Cobra
  Can u guys make me an Siggy? Stil 1 426 01-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Debutante
  Siggy Request Ihavenofriends 1 412 12-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Ihavenofriends

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)