Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Almost 2 Days in-game
#1
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]So I've been hunting clues while I've been maxing out melee stats and I got a Black Platebody (t).

[Image: ZPzWXXt.png]

I managed to sell that for around 100m and now I've managed to make more off that staking, can anyone price check this invent? Smile

[Image: XfaLTvy.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
195-200m
Pretty good for 2 days although most of that stuff is hard to sell
Reply
#3
Nice loot.
I'll buy the onyx neck. :peace:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Days Revenge2nite 6 751 07-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Powned You50
  6 Days ingame Revenge2nite 6 616 07-18-2014, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Revenge2nite
  Bank after 8 Days & 9 Hours Purely Murk 13 903 04-13-2013, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Terms
  My Bank In 2 Days From Bossing/Staking/Pvm Greg 007 23 1,332 04-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Fred Ftw
  Bank Two Days After Rejoining Archenemy 16 1,265 11-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Meganub
  My bank after a couple days of staking. Raizee 16 1,186 11-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Meganub
  My bank after playing for two days.. PornIsBad 10 799 09-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Laurasz
  My Bank in 4 days Of Gameplay XxM1dBw0iixx 38 1,588 04-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Angelo V2
  Bank after two days. Sp3ed 18 1,030 03-20-2012, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Pullal
  My Banks, Playing for 5 Days. Johnny1337 25 1,168 01-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Pkmeskillz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)