Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2 years
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Today marks my 2 years of being moderator on this wonderful server that is SilabGarza. Every morning I wake up and realize how blessed I am to be apart of this life changing community of people. Whenever I get down in life I always know someone is here to help and get me through it. I love you all.

Just kidding you're all fuckin savages

I hate most of you

Who actually even cares anymore

When can I get my god damn spam sectional you cunt [MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
active staff in the past 10 days:
Gir - 1350
---end of list---
[Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill

[sig][/sig]
Reply
#3
Cool , gratz. Gl on 3 years. Give him spam crown
Reply
#4
Scrub
Reply
#5
ur a skrub
Reply
#6
skrup lord
Reply
#7
[Image: g8Xufsd.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 years lol Roy 14 1,492 01-05-2017, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Tfoto
  5 years Dan Lad 128 9 1,072 07-15-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Luke
  4 years Rulez12 23 2,301 05-28-2015, 05:01 AM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  4 years lol Zainahmed 14 1,660 04-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Kayu10

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)