- Clan Removed -.
|
Jubert™
|
|
06-21-2010, 03:15 AM
Forums Name: HeroFlame'
Forums Rank: Donator Post Count: 1,237. Reputation: 46,019. How many Juberts are you friends with: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (you, maybe?), 5th (maybe?), 6th.
06-21-2010, 03:17 AM
Lmao, I see, good luck with that.
A forums clan, pretty unique, I like it, but sadly I won't be joining because I like my name (:
06-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Heroflame Wrote:Forums Name: HeroFlame' You have been: Accepted. Please: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
06-21-2010, 03:24 AM
ghkhg Wrote:You have been: Accepted. Done.
06-21-2010, 03:27 AM
http://xat.com/Juberts
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="1"]^ The official chat box for Juberts. If you are a guest you cannot talk and if you aren't a Jubert you won't get member's +.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Forums Name:n e o n
Forums Rank: none? (ing mod) Post Count: 375 Reputation:1211 How many Juberts are you friends with: 1 i think matty
06-21-2010, 03:36 AM
N E O N Wrote:Forums Name:n e o n You have been: Accepted. Please: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
06-21-2010, 05:31 AM
i wanted u join but i dont want to be namew jewbert :/
is there a special treatment for me?
06-21-2010, 05:33 AM
lodece 1 Wrote:i wanted u join but i dont want to be namew jewbert :/ No. You must have "Jubert The #™" in your name, otherwise you cannot be joining ._. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: juberts2.png]](http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/910/juberts2.png)