Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skilling clan
#1
This clan is real easy to get into I made this clan because i was looking at some of the clans and i thought well let me make a clan that more people can get into that are skillers that are not level 3's. In order to get into the clan just type "/join skillers" without the " in game

The Rules are:

1. Be nice to everyone outside and inside the clan.

2. No flamming.

3. The last rule is most important "Have Fun".

The requirments are:

You must have atleast 99 in 3+ non-combat skills. (Must show picture of your 99's for proof)

level 3-126 (real easy)

There will be no ranks, so there will be no one kicking people for no reason if somone needs kicked i will do it.
[Image: 69367.png]
#2
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You should join mine D:.
Mine allows up to level 37.

I'm the leader, and i'm nearly maxed.

Although, good luck with your clan.[/COLOR]
#3
thanxs i would join your but i dont feel like making a new acc and i am level 125 and almost have all 99's myself if you like you can go check out my progress i have made in "goals/achievements".
[Image: 69367.png]
#4
:p i don't like this clan Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,077 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,496 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,671 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 959 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,702 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,105 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 1,046 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Skilling Sources GoogleSlayer 307 14,191 06-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,080 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Market Reasoning 9 744 05-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: JayZody

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)