Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forum Moderator [Haikoo]
#1
[COLOR="White"]Haha, I don't want any trolling, yes or no; will be good enough.
So, everyone. How you all doing? How are you doing on your computer, right now?
Good I hope?

Well, it'd be a lot better if I were moderator, just trust me. You'd be much more happy, and that smile would be an even bigger smile. Wheww!

Name: Matt

IGN: Nope.

Forum Name: BitchTits || Pillpopper || Haiku || Matt

Timezone: -7 GMT (Mountain Time) It is currently 6:xx(PM) as I post this.

Background with SG: Alright, for one, I know I'm not using the format, I frankly do not care, I'm using my own format, thank you. So, let's begin from the start. I came onto this server back when it was still being programmed in Czar, and we had the infamous 10k well. I was accompanied by several good ole' people back then; Cheat Death, Strpurdu, Dcranger, Sexy, Killcom 20, and of course; Kittens. I used to be one of the power houses in PK'ing, back when it was all about mage bank, and you'd disconnect everytime you'd try to attack someone, but hey, as long as I logged in first, I could attack them on login! Regardless, I've been here .. for a long long long time. Longer than Beast, longer than Britt, longer than Evan, longer than Gi-.. you get the point. Back then, I was by far the most active person on the old MyBB forums, having somewhere close to 400+ posts, while everyone else had close to around 100. I ran for Forum Moderator, and we all know how active and dedicated Travis is to his work, so he didn't even check my application until after I had left the server, for the first time. So, lalalala, time goes by, SilabGarza turns into a powerhouse, and I arrive once more. I stop by on the chatbox, and Travis is actually TALKING. So, I remind him who I am, and ask for Mod, of course. He then tells me that he has created new vBulletin forums, and that if I get 100+ posts without spamming in under a week, he'll promote me ingame/chatbox/forums. I got 300, without spamming what-so-ever. From there, I met many interesting people, all of whom I had gotten into a fight with at least once. [Whew, go Prodigy Pker!] My favorite by far? Mircast. Josh was like a brother to me... until I met Brooke. As for everyone who to this day calls her a fake, I webcammed with her, and met her in real life. [I'm still close friends with her brother.] Josh slowly began to lose his touch, as I got closer and closer to Brooke, until Mircast finally just gave up on being my friend, something I regret every single day. I continued on as my position as moderator, and finally got my position as Administrator. [Congratulations, myself.] Well, turns out there was another person who I had never talked too; Dan. Once of the oldest players, I didn't even remember him until much much much later, when we compared the v1 usernames. Turns out he was my PK'ing partner, and he was also the co-owner of SilabGarza. Awesome! So, I'm an administrator, until Gir promotes me to co-owner one night in the Chatbox. Whew whew congratz, I had around 113 people around me when he promoted me ingame, right on the side of this one weird building; can you imagine doing ::hail with over 113 people? It was unreal. I quickly became so active that I was considered the best staff of all time; that of course made Dan very mad, so I encouraged him to be online as much as I was; until we found out how to give items to our pures. I had to close to 99 of everything. Seriously, everything. Then, I met my friend/enemy/demotion cause; Puppets. What a troublesome little boy; turns out he could help the server in a way nobody else could, until he taught me how to do it. So, coolio, we were both helping the server, except Micheal was selling items for donations, items that didn't exist, since he could not trade.
He stole over 220$.
I showed everyone on the forums a way to get their money back if they donated.
Cooooolio.
I got demoted for it, when I created my own test server, and then Puppets came and yeah, end of story.
I've been coming back frequently to meet all the eager new faces, and of course to troll. Time for me to be a Moderator again, you think?

Experience: Well, I was in a position of power on SilabGarza for over 8 months, and I had power on the forums throughout all of it. I had around 1000 posts before anyone even began to post a lot. So, that was that. I have tons of experience, and honestly know SilabGarza like the back of my own hand, not to mention that I have experience in programming CSS, PHP, and HTML, to an extent, I don't want to seem conceited as to my own abilities, but I can provide technical help if asked upon.

Ending: Thanks.[/COLOR]
#2
No.
}Respect List{
}Gnud{
Fucking eggs bro.
[SPOILER][Image: 2ytpfyp.png][/SPOILER]
#3
Gl o gf Wrote:Yes, I suppose you one hundred percent.
Edit: My name's Sam, and I'm a queer.

Hey now. It's not nice to flame yourself, and thank you very much for the support!
#4
You JUST came back and all you've done is flame everyone on the forums.

No support from me.
#5
Bubbles Wrote:You JUST came back and all you've done is flam everyone on the forums.

No support from me.

WHEWW, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT KAYLA.
/ridicule
#6
Pillpopper Wrote:
Gl o gf Wrote:No.
I understand because I'm a complete asshole, thanks for being truthful though.


I fixed.
}Respect List{
}Gnud{
Fucking eggs bro.
[SPOILER][Image: 2ytpfyp.png][/SPOILER]
#7
Gl o gf Wrote:I fixed.

Aren't you coolest person evar.
#8
Yush tanks for noticin ;D
}Respect List{
}Gnud{
Fucking eggs bro.
[SPOILER][Image: 2ytpfyp.png][/SPOILER]
#9
Gl o gf Wrote:Yush tanks for noticin ;D

Whistle tips go woo woo.
#10
Yes


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 817 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,385 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,354 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,125 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,002 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,691 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,115 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Weathered Moderator application Orianna 35 2,550 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Orianna
  dr fishblades moderator application! Dr Fishblade 14 1,081 01-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,623 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)