Poll: Should I be mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
39.29%
11 39.29%
No.
60.71%
17 60.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synister Mod App. #2
#1
Name:
Danny
In-game name:
Synister
Forums name:
[X]|A|dminDanny
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):
Eastern
Do you play when most of the staff are off?
Kinda. Depends when im on.
Do you play over the night?
Sometimes, Depends when im working.
Are you active on the chatbox:
No.
Average of time you play a week:
a week... erm about 4-5hours a day, 5 days a week
Are you active on the forums:
Getting active.
How long have you played SilabGarza:
1 Year.
Do you have ANY coding experience:
Yes. Sorta.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I should b mod beacause i beleive That I could help the server out more, Even tho u have like 20 mod atm, I really think that i could help alot the server. Also, Im sexy? <3



Supporters:
RETURN!!#!"
#2
[COLOR="Teal"]Why don't people understand we just got 6 mods appointed... ._.

My vote's no, I've never seen you on before, and we don't really need more staff right now, sorry dood.[/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]Why doesn't anyone follow the format and muster up 100 words.
My vote is no due to the following:
  1. I never see you on
  2. I don't even know who you are
  3. We have 6 new mods at the moment.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]
Bless Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"]Why don't people understand we just got 6 mods appointed... ._.

My vote's no, I've never seen you on before, and we don't really need more staff right now, sorry dood.[/COLOR]

its not her/him its u ur inactiv

ot: support
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
No support, sorry.
#6
ill put it to you easy....

look you want staff back put more effort in enforce rules, caughting rule breakers, being active,and helping others .....

But the 100 word minimum there no effort in that at all...

back when you were admin you were a good staff, you had your downfalls like all the staff but if you really want staff back we want to see alt more effort in you..

and dude i know you can do it i have seen you do it but untill we see that i cant see staff anytime soon, well atleast not atm anyways..

soo just please do the following and your staff chances will gain and become bigger! Big Grin
#7
No thanks.
#8
Ill go against every one else and say YES! I rememberd when he was admin and he was honestly the best admin before the reset. One night he even stayed up 5 hours just trying to fix something on my acc for me.
#9
13Blue13 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ill go against every one else and say YES! I rememberd when he was admin and he was honestly the best admin before the reset. One night he even stayed up 5 hours just trying to fix something on my acc for me.

thats 5 hours he spent NOT doing the other parts of his job while being online...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
you may have been GREAT, but you didn't even respect the minimim of 100 words....you didn't even use 30 words ._.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synister Mod App. Synister 4 330 06-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Teh Beast
  Synister Mod App. Synister 5 380 10-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Last Post: US Marine
  Synister Mod App. Synister 6 488 09-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Brendan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)