Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Romeo and Juliet, coming soon! Bad trailer
#1
The official

[Image: trailer2s.png]

Performed by

[Image: traileren.png]

WATCH HERE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBC-rLvrVr8[/ame]


[html]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBC-rLvrVr8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBC-rLvrVr8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="false" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html]

COMING SOON!

----------------------------------------------------
PM me ingame, or leave a reply if you want the link to download the original files and trailer, if you wanna try and make a better trailer yourself!
#2
l000l!!!!!!! and please show me the bad part l00l!
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
#3
nice vid lol
#4
thanks and thanks


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I koed bob gf bawb I called it doe I said I coming to kill u. Pwner Bricky 32 1,591 03-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: D Kai
  Staking Is Coming Back! I Red Tiger 12 922 08-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Str Msta 200
  Romeo and Juliet, coming soon! Mickeena 7 376 07-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Mickeena

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)