07-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Name:
Jordan Edward Bailey
In Game Name:
Wise
Chat Box Name:
Wise
Forum Name:
White lazer
Time Zone
: Easter standard
How long have you played SilabGarza:
4 months
How many hours a day are you on chatbox:
5 hours minamum 10 hrs max
Are you frequently active on chatbox
: Yes
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox
: I leave the internet open on the chat box so i can check to see if any one needs my help
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
Anything else you want us to know:
I help with alot of questions Ive refered tons of freinds i love silabgar its the only server ive come to enjoy
Jordan Edward Bailey
In Game Name:
Wise
Chat Box Name:
Wise
Forum Name:
White lazer
Time Zone
: Easter standard
How long have you played SilabGarza:
4 months
How many hours a day are you on chatbox:
5 hours minamum 10 hrs max
Are you frequently active on chatbox
: Yes
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox
: I leave the internet open on the chat box so i can check to see if any one needs my help
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
Anything else you want us to know:
I help with alot of questions Ive refered tons of freinds i love silabgar its the only server ive come to enjoy


![[Image: lolatyou.jpg]](http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8219/lolatyou.jpg)