08-07-2010, 07:32 AM
I DID IT I FIANLY BEAT JAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Yess!!!!!!!
|
|
08-07-2010, 07:32 AM
I DID IT I FIANLY BEAT JAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-07-2010, 07:34 AM
graatz bro cookie + karma for gratz party! D:<
08-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Nice got mine 2 days ago. But i dont think its all that worth it. I checked the stats and its only like +2 slash more than attack cape. So....
08-07-2010, 07:39 AM
GamerOrtiz Wrote:Nice got mine 2 days ago. But i dont think its all that worth it. I checked the stats and its only like +2 slash more than attack cape. So.... yeah i agree but i guess its more about the satifaction , beating jad.
08-07-2010, 07:42 AM
The title of this thread makes me wanna say; HARDERRRRRRRRRR!
08-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Redwolve Wrote:The title of this thread makes me wanna say; HARDERRRRRRRRRR!lol ok
08-07-2010, 08:03 AM
nah im don't believe u
u just donated no one can get to jad last time i tried i got stuck in a wall couldn't get out of it and couldn't tele out i tried to die but the beast was stupid and died i had to wait till king cesar logged in to get out he got me in jail and i got free! ty king cesar once again what happens if u click the button next to the report? give it a shot!
08-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Damn, congrats. Good job.
08-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Black Dra001 Wrote:nah im don't believe u rly u dont think its me? how bought this..
08-07-2010, 08:12 AM
gratz! i wish i had a firecape..
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| YESS!my range pure ACHIEVEMENT! | the pwnage | 4 | 276 |
10-04-2009, 02:11 PM Last Post: the pwnage |
|