Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New fag gets a girlfriend!
#1
This is the 3rd story in "The newfag Series"

ENJOY


[Image: hey.jpg?t=1281320307]

* omg omg i hope he says yes!*


[Image: hi2.jpg?t=1281320307]

W()()T!!!


[Image: hi3.jpg?t=1281320307]

please oh please oh please!

[Image: hi4.jpg?t=1281320307]
dayyyyyyyum!

[Image: h15.jpg?t=1281320545]

Rejected! re-je-cted!

Credits!
-----------------------------

The girlfriend - Miles
The dude who says epic fail - Wayne!
The newfag - teh z3rka - the overlord.
#2
I don't understand these..
[Image: Halo-elite-1.png]
#3
Lol you should just keep updating one post tbh xD
#4
Munnies Wrote:I don't understand these..

it's okay either do i..
#5
Ahahahahaha! Wow Bald narb! Nice New Fag Series o.o.
#6
Hot cheeto Wrote:Ahahahahaha! Wow Bald narb! Nice New Fag Series o.o.

have you seen my other two if not please do..



rate, hate, masturbate
#7
[Image: FAIL_Fail-s600x750-16059-580.jpg]
#8
lol, these series are for teh lulz. make newfag go in wildy and lose his vesta longsword then dance for stuff because he lost all :p
#9
........
#10
The Overlord Wrote:........

[Image: 0.jpg]

Yeah, I know, I'm a jackass:/ Wink


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me siick 4 323 01-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Great Strength
  Mi GiRlFrIeNd Area Code 49 1,652 10-24-2009, 09:05 AM
Last Post: jalpero

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)