Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Selling my account...
#1
Here is video of it, $10 USD to PayPal only... Add me in-game to talk or post here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATssi2VTzaE&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]
XBL Gamer tag: Gringo Loko

>.<:luv:>.<
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minuet of it...

>.<:luv:>.<
Reply
#2
This IS illegal, I hope you know that . .
Reply
#3
Pro Hybrid Wrote:This IS illegal, I hope you know that . .

No it is not because I see people doing it all the time. And if it were against the rules it still wouldn't be illegal seeing as how its a private server and there is no actual real world law against it.
XBL Gamer tag: Gringo Loko

>.<:luv:>.<
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minuet of it...

>.<:luv:>.<
Reply
#4
even if it were legal its not worth 10$.... mine is worth like 20-30$ because i have donator items i could get what you have in a day
Reply
#5
1.They arent doing it all the time.
2.Thats illegall.
3.Please close your post.
Reply
#6
This is against the Sg rules.

and besides... who the fudge wants to buy an account with pretty much nothing for 10 bucks....
Reply
#7
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
Gringo_loko Wrote:Here is video of it, $10 USD to PayPal only... Add me in-game to talk or post here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATssi2VTz...tube_gdata

1. This is illegal, you will deal with the punishments.
2. Your account isn't even worth 10$ XD
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#8
not worth ten bucks and no doubt your selling everything you have so you can buy booze or pot..
Reply
#9
You are not staff, ( Owner )

Only the owner can make profit from their server.

You should ask Gir for permission before doing this.
Reply
#10
wow that aint even worth 10$ + its illegal, u may aswell close this
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,601 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 320 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 292 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 464 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  i'm selling these! Un4gettable 0 309 08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 330 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  selling dragonbone plateskirt Time4pie 0 299 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  selling phat! Simon The One And Only 4 373 07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only
  Selling 1-99 Fletching ApolloElite 0 292 07-31-2014, 11:18 AM
Last Post: ApolloElite
  Selling KBD Loots Jake Am Frozen 0 261 07-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Jake Am Frozen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)