Poll: miroku 4 mod :)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes he's pretty helpful
33.33%
6 33.33%
nop
11.11%
2 11.11%
maybe
11.11%
2 11.11%
no he isnt verry helpful
44.44%
8 44.44%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
miroku rulzz 4 mod :D
#1
Name:jake
In-game name:miroku rulzz
Forums name:miroku rulzz
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):+10 (i think) Smile
Are you active on the chatboxConfusedometimes
Are you active on the forums:not all the time
How long have you played SilabGarza:1 year n 4 months
Do you have ANY coding experience:a lil bit but it won't take me long 2 learn

Explain why you should be mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
well i think i shud be mod because i'm active ingame i help alot of people i'm mod on the chatbox and i don't abuse and i also won't abuse ingame i've been playing a long time i guess >.< and i don't always break the rules just if some1 pisses me off Smile umm n ye that's about it Smile
Anything else you would like us to know:nop that's about it Smile
#2
Get a life.. read rules need 150 posts, also its sad that u voted for yourself...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: 15ckbpz.jpg]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
#3
bitch u suck ass get 150 posts dick u suck ass quit the server!
#4
nice comments >.>
#5
Meh,
You don't meet requirement of 150posts but you're really helpful bro :]
#6
shhhhh Smile but thnx Smile
#7
Sorry miroku i voted maybe some of your things don't neat the requirements for this mod stuff.
[Image: ashleysigcopy.jpg]


[Image: eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif]

[Image: ashk.png]

[Image: t0nthw.jpg]


My best friends:
us marine: you were my staff idle till today Sad
Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend.
Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3
Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty
Kate: is my best best friend.
Teh beast: was my first friend on the game.
Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle.
tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times.
felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it.
synister: you may be new to staff but you rock.
Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know.
king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3.
admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less.
Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems.

If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck.




[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
#8
meh it's ur opinion not mine Tongue
#9
I know it is I was just saying that I did not vote no Smile.
[Image: ashleysigcopy.jpg]


[Image: eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif]

[Image: ashk.png]

[Image: t0nthw.jpg]


My best friends:
us marine: you were my staff idle till today Sad
Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend.
Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3
Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty
Kate: is my best best friend.
Teh beast: was my first friend on the game.
Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle.
tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times.
felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it.
synister: you may be new to staff but you rock.
Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know.
king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3.
admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less.
Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems.

If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck.




[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
#10
lolz ye i know Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  miroku for mawd biotch >:D miroku rulzz 30 1,082 12-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Last Post: miroku rulzz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)