08-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Okk guys even bigger update a month and a half and I got!!
2 blk headbands
3 dfs
2 agses
3 dclaws
1 full
2b cash
1 set of full guilded
6 full vesta and
3 bgs
2 sets of full void
And lastly a mutha fukin bloo whip yeeaaa lol..
Thanx tho guys
Cmmnt it bitcheeesss
Wizzam wit it lol ohhh alsoooo
New account: m a n I a c
Got it from lol boosie mind of a maniac great song[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------
[/COLOR]Bump
2 blk headbands
3 dfs
2 agses
3 dclaws
1 full
2b cash
1 set of full guilded
6 full vesta and
3 bgs
2 sets of full void
And lastly a mutha fukin bloo whip yeeaaa lol..
Thanx tho guys
Cmmnt it bitcheeesss
Wizzam wit it lol ohhh alsoooo
New account: m a n I a c
Got it from lol boosie mind of a maniac great song[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------
[/COLOR]Bump


