09-07-2010, 10:59 AM
I am buying bandos scimitar for this:
![[Image: 8wgz1u.jpg]](http://i54.tinypic.com/8wgz1u.jpg)
Thats all i have post if you sell or pm IGN: I ange I :nice:
![[Image: 8wgz1u.jpg]](http://i54.tinypic.com/8wgz1u.jpg)
Thats all i have post if you sell or pm IGN: I ange I :nice:
|
B scim!!
|
|
09-07-2010, 10:59 AM
I am buying bandos scimitar for this:
![]() Thats all i have post if you sell or pm IGN: I ange I :nice:
09-07-2010, 01:45 PM
add 1b and I can sell you mine =]
09-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Are you still buyin it?
09-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Wow, niceo ffer, wish i had that..... you think full 3rd age is good offer for b scim?
![]() [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
09-07-2010, 08:24 PM
full 3a is maximum 3.5b b scimi is like 7 so .... xD but if you're lucky someone who have 80 b scimis will maby sell you one for 3a... idk..
09-09-2010, 12:11 PM
KingHybrid Wrote:Are you still buyin it? Yes i am. u selling? Arm P0w3r Pk Wrote:add 1b and I can sell you mine =] I said thats all i have. sorry
09-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Okay Nty then but its a good offer you can get one ....
09-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Im interested and i will sell you mine add me ingame, "Soulsplitter"
09-09-2010, 02:44 PM
I'll sell add me ingame ily adriann , prolapzze v2
09-09-2010, 02:46 PM
I just bought bandos scim.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| 3rd age kite and b scim | Smite U Out | 1 | 158 |
01-17-2013, 07:01 AM Last Post: Insecurities |
|
| Rd age kite b scim | Smite U Out | 3 | 255 |
01-01-2013, 06:34 PM Last Post: M0ney M4ker |
|
| Full bandos and b scim | BigDaddy373 | 0 | 108 |
12-08-2012, 08:53 PM Last Post: BigDaddy373 |
|
| BCP and Bandos Scim | BigDaddy373 | 0 | 134 |
11-24-2012, 01:55 PM Last Post: BigDaddy373 |
|
| Full bandos and b scim | BigDaddy373 | 0 | 131 |
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM Last Post: BigDaddy373 |
|
| Bandos scim and full bandos | BigDaddy373 | 0 | 122 |
11-04-2012, 08:34 PM Last Post: BigDaddy373 |
|
| Morrigan , Bandos scim , ss | Appleslayer | 5 | 220 |
11-04-2012, 05:57 AM Last Post: Appleslayer |
|
| b scim 150m ea pm anthrax | Therealanthrax | 0 | 143 |
08-10-2012, 02:29 AM Last Post: Therealanthrax |
|
| bandos scim 300 | Majinsarek | 1 | 179 |
01-04-2012, 03:23 PM Last Post: Majinsarek |
|
| sel b scim 420m (in-game name) my bb101 | Rood Dog2 | 0 | 158 |
11-01-2011, 11:27 PM Last Post: Rood Dog2 |
|