Poll: Should I get mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes?
25.00%
5 25.00%
No?
75.00%
15 75.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application
#1
First of all, I'd like to say 'Welcome to everyone who will read this application who will say yes or no to it' can you please give me your opinion on this thread and what should I improve and what should I leave as it is.

ChatBox Moderator Application.
[COLOR="yellow"]
Name:[/COLOR]
Aron Mitchel
In Game Name: Simply Cash
Chat Box Name: Simply Cash
Forum Name: Yes
Time Zone:UTC/GMT +1 hour
How long have you played SilabGarza: I have played Silab Garza since 09-05-2010 I know it isn't long time on the Forums but in-game I have played much longer.
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: I'm on the ChatBox all day long which can be confirmed by other users.
Are you frequently active on chatbox: I'm there everyday.
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: I have the Chat Box minimized when I play the Server so I won't miss out anything.
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum): I guess I should be Chat Box Moderator simply because:
  • I have good grammar which makes the Server/Forums look at it's best.
  • [COLOR="white"]I'm online every single day apart from the school days when I'm really busy.
    [/COLOR]
  • I like helping others, newcomers always ask me for the things they don't know and they will rather get assisted by me or other Xat Members.
  • I help (even Moderators) sort out the arguements that may be caused by some Xat users and I do my best to sort them out.
  • I'm a person that of course has a limit that everyone has. I will take everything from a user but when it comes to the punishment it will be it.

Anything else you want us to know: Some people may consider me as a person who's looking for a Staff Position and that's not true. I got told by one of the Moderators from Xat to make this application. Please if most users will say No to my application I would like to get declined since I'd rather be a Moderator that will not be against the player/user will.
#2
So this is why you asked me 'if your 'friend' can apply for it'.
#3
You need the 250 posts, get those...

I'll hold my vote for now...
#4
Tydog620 Wrote:You need the 250 posts, get those...

I'll hold my vote for now...

It's 150+ mate you got it wrong.
#5
ive never seen you in game and you look like youve got barely any posts so no i say no go
#6
Runekille Wrote:ive never seen you in game and you look like youve got barely any posts so no i say no go

Okay thanks for the reply, You should see me at ::dzone, ::home, ::hunt but if you didn't okay. Nice posts.
#7
Runekille Wrote:ive never seen you in game and you look like youve got barely any posts so no i say no go

[COLOR="Yellow"]its a chatbox ap, ingame doesn't matter read before you post.


O.T- no we have enough chatbox mods atm.[/COLOR]
#8
carter Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]its a chatbox ap, ingame doesn't matter read before you post.


O.T- no we have enough chatbox mods atm.[/COLOR]

Okay thanks and you are?
#9
lil fucker Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][B]So this is why you asked me 'if your 'friend' can apply for it'.

By the sounds of that ↑, I'll hold my vote for now.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]

By the sounds of that ↑, I'll hold my vote for now.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

She got messed up with one and other, I asked her for my brother how to become Sectional Moderator and than she thought I was asking the person about Chat Box Moderator, Is just a mistake and I'm sure she will confirm it.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,549 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 810 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,354 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,024 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 690 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,678 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,331 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,096 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 2,969 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,392 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)