Poll: Clein for Chatbox Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Ofcours
37.50%
9 37.50%
No way.
62.50%
15 62.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clein's New Chatbox Moderator Application
#1
Name:

Jacob Marcelino

In Game Name:

Clein
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Chat Box Name:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]
Clein ̶̶̶̶๋๋๋™[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Forum Name:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]
Clein[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Time Zone:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]
UTC/GMT +8 hours[/COLOR]

How long have you played SilabGarza:

[COLOR="Lime"]Almost 6 months now. If anyone of you doesn't know, My other account is Majirouge, I started to create this account because my Majirouge got hacked.
[/COLOR]
[Image: lolohe.jpg]

How many hours a day are you on chatbox:

4 - 6 hours

[COLOR="Yellow"]Are you frequently active on chatbox:
[/COLOR]
Yes
[COLOR="Yellow"]
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox:[/COLOR]

Every minute to see if there is someone that needs help or Someone is Pming me.

Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):

[COLOR="Lime"]Because I really like to help new-comers, I am kind and I would like to have the experience of being promoted from a Chatbox Moderator.

I try and persuade people, mostly new-comers to stay. I also have been trying very hard to keep the economy at a standard level, and sorting out problems such as nullers. I always try and make sure people are having fun and get their friends to join.[/COLOR]

Anything else you want us to know:

I will not abuse my powers such as banning others for no reason. I will make sure spammmers and bots get banned/kicked I will not ban the innocent i will have evidence and post on the forum before banning one person.
#2
No thanks, you made a quitting thread, plus you're a faggot on the CB.
#3
No i'm sorry, you quit yesterday >.>
#4
Sylar Wrote:No i'm sorry, you quit yesterday >.>

Wew, I didn't quit sir. I came back right now because Im here in california. We just arrived 2 days ago.
#5
Clein Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Wew, I didn't quit sir. I came back right now because Im here in california. We just arrived 2 days ago.

You made your quitting thread 1 day ago, yet you 'just arrived' 2 days ago?

/:facepalm:[/COLOR]
#6
If you're not going to quit you shouldnt make a quitting thread but just think about it first (:
#7
beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

You made your quitting thread 1 day ago, yet you 'just arrived' 2 days ago?

/:facepalm:[/COLOR]

I just made that thread on my laptop and we're on plane. GTFO.
#8
Well Regardless of your quitting thread >.> You are on the chat box very often unlike most people including the current chatbox mods... So my vote is yes even though most people will vote no >.> Unfortunately you probably won't get it I can just feel it Big Grin
#9
No, your still an imbecile.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Funny that he has 7 votes yes, and not one comment to follow.
I say the staff should take a look at the IP's on the yes votes Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
Sorry, but


[Image: 2hn6n35.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,536 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 807 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,341 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,021 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 686 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,663 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,318 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,093 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 2,966 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,382 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)