Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
S G Bouncy's Bank as of 10/21/10 Rate, comment.
#1
[COLOR="Orange"]This is my bank as of 10/21/10 Not really rich. I just have all the essentials.

Sorry. Its not very Organized.

Stats:

[Image: 111p01h.png]


Bank:

[Image: k0fx9t.png]
[Image: 1269vky.png]
[Image: kd8n80.png]
[Image: 2jwg12.png]
[Image: 3126xyx.png]
[Image: 1z55koy.png]


I'm not as rich as everyone thought...

[/COLOR]
#2
Nice bank,I like the last slot of bank the best.
#3
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]It's alright.

Could use some work.

The last pic is pree beast(L)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
I Joey I Wrote:Nice bank,I like the last slot of bank the best.

Of course, I use that part of the bank the most Smile [COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]It's alright.

Could use some work.

The last pic is pree beast(L)[/SIZE][/COLOR]


I'm prob not gunna be working on it lol. Its just stuff ill be using here and there Tongue
#5
its pretty good, if its a pkers bank
#6
Not bad, I've pretty much sold everything and use ags's as currency. Tongue
#7
ehh
ok bank
not bad but not the greatest
i say u got a pretty good bank
#8
nice bank duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude :fight:
#9
Not Bad.
#10
[COLOR="Red"]Yeah i thought you would be way richer but guess not lol.

But nice bank anyways.
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank H A N G E D 15 1,181 07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa
  Tis my bank # richest obv. King Of Warriors 7 761 01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  My bank 4 years ago! Gangstaboy 20 1,621 11-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. Sayne 26 1,717 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Sayne
  Bank tab XROCKSTARX 10 915 07-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Bank JayZody 19 1,255 06-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Einar800
  Sad little bank Damon King5 8 653 06-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Damon King5
  Joe's bank Run N Fast 3 509 06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  alexander's bank Alex Skillz 14 1,061 06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  The real bank, the best bank Robin 11 816 06-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Maxed Exp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)