Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Failed Maxed Out Party! All - 99's [S4f3 D0wn]
#1
Here it is, no one would come Sad
[Image: 1z31bx1.png]
[Image: dbrv6d.png]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: 15ckbpz.jpg]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
#2
grats. i'm working on gettin maxed. but i can't no life anymao =[
[Image: 6EfWRkZ.gif]

[Image: 30bo4tl.png]
#3
siick Wrote:grats. i'm working on gettin maxed. but i can't no life anymao =[

ya it took some time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: 15ckbpz.jpg]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
#4
Nice all maxed stats.
#5
Nice, wish i were maxed out to Smile
#6
Congratulation on getting all your skill to 99. I know you asked me to attend but I could not I was very busy working on helping some players. Perhaps if you made a skiller I will make it next time.
[Image: ashleysigcopy.jpg]


[Image: eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif]

[Image: ashk.png]

[Image: t0nthw.jpg]


My best friends:
us marine: you were my staff idle till today Sad
Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend.
Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3
Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty
Kate: is my best best friend.
Teh beast: was my first friend on the game.
Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle.
tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times.
felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it.
synister: you may be new to staff but you rock.
Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know.
king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3.
admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less.
Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems.

If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck.




[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
#7
Ashley0 Wrote:Congratulation on getting all your skill to 99. I know you asked me to attend but I could not I was very busy working on helping some players. Perhaps if you made a skiller I will make it next time.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]
LOL! Sure Ill Do again jst for u <3![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: 15ckbpz.jpg]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
#8
congrats. i kno i couldnt get maxed lmfao.. to boring
#9
nice, nearly as good as mine
#10
Grats on maxed, plz some stats umm.. like 200m too?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  party hat Technomonk1 3 16,688 08-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Gf K3nny
  SilabGarza Party - Quest Cape Emote - Pics sconder10 14 891 07-22-2011, 04:54 PM
Last Post: The Fatalist L Chris
  Jail Party =] Neil1 0 347 07-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Neil1
  To4st's 99 Fletching Party [Video] To4st 13 845 06-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Jocius
  De nubs failed 1 item of each failed invetory De Nub 2 295 08-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Last Post: De Nub
  SeXy PurPlE MaXeD :D wassim 6 397 07-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Last Post: King Cobra
  Gettin maxed out 99purepk99 2 348 07-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 99purepk99
  Maxed players of silabgarza wassim 13 732 06-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Last Post: wassim
  party party king cesar 4 394 05-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Last Post: king cesar
  Failed Sticky is Failed? The Albino Dino 6 370 03-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post: snow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)