Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wtf?!
#1
[COLOR="White"]Ok they say that..
When making a wish you say it during 11:11PM or any time of 4 digit number with 2 ones.

So uhhh

1111 Cookies

omfg?!









































Make a wish.






































































It'll come true
soon![/COLOR]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]wish: Gimmie cookie.

*Hopes and Cheers*
xD JK's..
congratulations xD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
You know how irresistible it is to not to give cookies?
Reply
#4
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]and 888 posts.

This is fucking magic.

889, now... <.<
[/COLOR]
Reply
#5
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]
WergWerg Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]and 888 posts.

This is fucking magic.

889, now... <.<
[/COLOR]

haha I didn't noticed xD

@miracle: I have only gave about 35 :O irresistible.. Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#6
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]Congratz1

My wish:1010cookies received
... Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#7
Oh shit shit shit I accidentally gave someone a cookie!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww now it's gone.. Meh I'll get 2222 cookies later...
Reply
#8
[SIZE="3"]
Miracle Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Oh shit shit shit I accidentally gave someone a cookie!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww now it's gone.. Meh I'll get 2222 cookies later...

fuck.. :/ well good luck xD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#9
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"][B]
Miracle Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Oh shit shit shit I accidentally gave someone a cookie!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww now it's gone.. Meh I'll get 2222 cookies later...
Awwww thats gaySad well good luck on 2222!!!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)