Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buyin/sellin
#1
[COLOR="Red"]Buying the following:

Torsos, 20M ea.
Guthan's skirt, 35M ea.
Torags legs, 35M ea.
Dboots, 30M ea.[/COLOR]




[COLOR="Yellow"]Selling the following:
Guthans helm, 20M
Dharok's body, 40M
Verac's helm, 25M
Verac's flail, 20M
Torag's helm [x2], 20M ea
Torag's hammers [x2], 20M ea
Ahrim's hood, 25M
Ahrim's bottom, 25M
Ahrim's staff [x2], 20M ea
Bolt racks [x1691], 10M for all
Rune arrows [x3415] 25M for all.[/COLOR]



I really just wanna get rid of this shit. Post here or PM me in-game: Toy Machine.
[Image: Goblin.png]

[COLOR="Orange"]IGN:
Toy Machine [MAIN]
[/COLOR]

OFWGKTA
Reply
#2
I buy dharoks body.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=364&pictureid=1471]
[COLOR="Red"]
[SIZE="5"]Keep your friend's close,
And your enemy's closer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

:L Fat guy ( And fat friend's) + Skate board = FAIL!!! :roll:
Must see ^-^ Click spoiler

[SPOILER][Image: 20rQ8.gif][/SPOILER]

[Image: picture.php?albumid=364&pictureid=1472]
Metal FTW!! :luv::nice:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3a Kite & Buyin AGS Bum Me Plz 4 463 06-24-2014, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Selling n Buyin Run N Fast 4 389 06-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  buyin phats! Of Til I Od 0 259 12-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Of Til I Od
  Buyin Full Vesta And Black Headband Frolicks 2 287 06-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Last Post: OctoberScorpio
  Sellin Full enchanted Frolicks 0 208 06-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Frolicks
  sellin 3rd age mele helm, platebody, and platelegs. Uh Oh Run2 0 120 02-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Uh Oh Run2
  Sellin 3a Mage Bottoms. I Have 10 Hp 0 143 02-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Last Post: I Have 10 Hp
  Sellin~ Elapse Fr0th 0 167 10-28-2012, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Elapse Fr0th
  sellin 3a kite post on here! Lids 3 252 10-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Last Post: B R A M
  Buyin Mage Logs 25m per 1k Connie 1 215 07-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Zomb1tchz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)