11-19-2010, 12:59 AM
Hello Silab garza staff,
My in-game name is tankerz ftww my real name is Daniel.
My forums name is tik n tok as some of you might know i do not play on her because she has been hacked many times.
I have been playing for almost 3 months now and i have only just started on the forums so I'm not very active on them yet but will become active everyday on the forums i promise you.
I have not been banned before i have been jail about 2 or 3 times for stupid mistakes.
I'm on about 1-3hrs a day. sometimes even more.
I have been given a lot of tips and help from some moderators and Teh Beast. A lot of them know me.
imij.info/play.php is my link to the in-game app.
I think i should be a moderator because i'm very active on silab garza and know a lot of people the last few weeks i have been helping lot of people and also been introducing myself to moderators and such. I think i would do a great job at being a mod and do my best and i will never break the rules. i'm a spawner as there are over 75 words just to save you counting. if you do that.well just to let you guys know, i have donated over $150 for silab garza and i love it to death i am trying my hardest to become a moderator.
Thankyou.
Tankerz ftww.
p.s. there are over 75 words just to save you counting they are 94 words. thanks i understand if i don't get the moderator but i hope you make the right decision.
My in-game name is tankerz ftww my real name is Daniel.
My forums name is tik n tok as some of you might know i do not play on her because she has been hacked many times.
I have been playing for almost 3 months now and i have only just started on the forums so I'm not very active on them yet but will become active everyday on the forums i promise you.
I have not been banned before i have been jail about 2 or 3 times for stupid mistakes.
I'm on about 1-3hrs a day. sometimes even more.
I have been given a lot of tips and help from some moderators and Teh Beast. A lot of them know me.
imij.info/play.php is my link to the in-game app.
I think i should be a moderator because i'm very active on silab garza and know a lot of people the last few weeks i have been helping lot of people and also been introducing myself to moderators and such. I think i would do a great job at being a mod and do my best and i will never break the rules. i'm a spawner as there are over 75 words just to save you counting. if you do that.well just to let you guys know, i have donated over $150 for silab garza and i love it to death i am trying my hardest to become a moderator.
Thankyou.
Tankerz ftww.
p.s. there are over 75 words just to save you counting they are 94 words. thanks i understand if i don't get the moderator but i hope you make the right decision.

