Poll: mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
46.38%
32 46.38%
nty
53.62%
37 53.62%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
my mod application [first].
#1
[COLOR="White"]Name: Graham.
In-game name:XstarrychelX, but I have alot of other accs.
Forums name:XxstarrychelxX
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT +0
Do you play when most of the staff are off?yes, I play alot of the time when the staff are on. Usually it's Grace and Stevenkillsp
Do you play over the night?yes, not too long, as I most likely have school the next day.
Are you active on the chatbox: kinda, but tbh I'm normally on xat.com rather than Tinychat.
Average of time you play a week:20-30 hours a week
Are you active on the forums:yes, I'm very active on the forums.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 7months+ In-game, but only 6months on forums.
Do you have ANY coding experience:yes, HTMl coding.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):well, I haven't run for mod, because I knew i would be denied. I help usually, but at the times that I'm on, most people are in bed. I love Silabgarza and the people. I would like mod mainly for the helping bit. My hobbie is pking, but I know that if i get this spot, I will have to sacrifice it. I mean that's OK. I am well known throughout my accounts. I have applied at a sensible time, knowing that I should meet the requirements. here I am, urging for this spot. So tell me what you think.

Anything else you would like us to know: Right, this is probably going to be my one and only app. If i get denied, I will just wait for britt to offer me. I mean, I'm not a mod hunter and I wouldn't like to be flamed. I know I can get annoying and things, but you will find me as a good person, once you get to know me.

well, that's it. Feel free to express your opinions.

-thanks.[/COLOR]
#2
NTY we got alot of mods atm
#3
[COLOR="White"]
K0 Bl1tz K0 Wrote:NTY we got alot of mods atm

right, so we have alot of mods. Does that mean that they are all going to stay forever. I don't think so.

tbh, that was an unfair comment. If my app gets accepted, it can stay accepted till Britt is looking for mods.

seriously, thinks man.[/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
K0 Bl1tz K0 Wrote:NTY we got alot of mods atm

(lol) I don't think that matters to much.

!!_!!_!!

You do seem fully capable... so why not? I support, you meet the requirements.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]



[/COLOR]Did you vote for yourself (lol)? - Sorry to get off topic...
#5
Xxstarrychelxx Wrote:[COLOR="White"]

right, so we have alot of mods. Does that mean that they are all going to stay forever. I don't think so.

tbh, that was an unfair comment. If my app gets accepted, it can stay accepted till Britt is looking for mods.

seriously, thinks man.[/COLOR]

If we get some mods demoted then I'm supporting beside if you stop trollin cuz I guess you won't get mod like that
#6
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
K0 Bl1tz K0 Wrote:If we get some mods demoted then I'm supporting beside if you stop trollin cuz I guess you won't get mod like that

How was that remark trolling? He was referring to receiving moderator, which is what this whole thread is about.

I support, but I wanted to say, even though I know you, and have seen you online. I would still like to know how well you would do the job :o....[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="White"]
K0 Bl1tz K0 Wrote:If we get some mods demoted then I'm supporting beside if you stop trollin cuz I guess you won't get mod like that

not trolling, just expressing what you said.
I was confuzled.

and phantom thanks for the support.[/COLOR]
#8
Bro im talking in general.. not referrin to my post
#9
lol thats not very much to mod O_O
#10
[COLOR="Wheat"]support! but you sont get it people jsut been demoted.

and i think humor will be the next.

and shannon has only just been promoted :S
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,565 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 813 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,378 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,029 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 693 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,693 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,347 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,398 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,670 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,112 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)