Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
my list of items for sell
#1
in game name: Violent J

barrows:
torags
helm
platebody
veracs
brassy
flail
dharoks
helm
ahrims
staff
karils
coif

armor:
armadyl helm

im not good at pricing so just make me a decent offer and it will probly be yours
#2
still selling...
#3
no1 needs any of this???
[Image: a0dykk.jpg]
#4
dont spam ur own post.. but ill buy all the karils and veracs and ahrims u get.
#5
wow I don't need anything from those but...if no one takes them by the time I get some 1337 cash I'll surely buy some :p
#6
also have 2 karils skirts to add
[Image: a0dykk.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 356 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 560 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  3a items Blu3ang3l 2 361 08-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  Buying vine whip 110m sell 2 3a kites 120m Buying minerals 5k each Roe119 1 380 07-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kadhim
  3a platebody & ammy, also selling items. Marat 2 382 07-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Klein Hugo
  sell bhb Time4pie 0 306 07-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Time4pie
  Few items! Mamboita 8 626 06-27-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Skilling Items Fearless Noah 0 301 05-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  selling 3 items Ballin105 2 378 03-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  2 items Rulez12 9 608 03-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Rulez12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)