Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lots of Assault Points
#1
I trained 97-99 strength then 82-99 atk without spending anypoints in the Assault MiniGame and this is my outcome Cool :[Image: points.png]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#2
Grats..pic is a little too small even when clicked on. try imageshack.us/
#3
Ooh nice points ; DD
#4
Thanks! I fixed it =]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 Hours at assault Rulez12 6 515 03-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Bobandt
  PK Points and KDR Tylersoftw 46 2,027 05-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Skillz At 3
  I love randomly getting free pk points sam 11 835 04-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Wabbit
  My total activity points. Matt 6 550 11-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Ries
  Assault? Itzzz Magic 15 431 04-10-2011, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Edvi33
  Activity Points! hyena99 9 647 04-10-2011, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Edvi33
  Omg finaly @ 200 pk points Xxpkpwner 16 614 09-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Last Post: I Joey I
  me getting slayer helm-50 slay points-2 days lololol3 15 573 09-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Reborn_1
  Cambodian's pk points Cambodiannn 5 363 06-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Last Post: IxxjacobxxI
  latest update on my pk points Kush Da Hoby 3 257 05-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Last Post: retard

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)