Poll: Should I not not be a mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES!
66.67%
10 66.67%
YES!
33.33%
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ahoyhoy, govna'.
#1
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Name: Matthew
In-game name: My Account
Forums name: Changed: Vivi Unchanged: I like pking
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -8:00.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I play whenever I feel like it.
Do you play over the night? Weekends, yes. Weekdays, I have a life, and school.
Are you active on the chatbox: I never go on it, it lags my computer.
Average of time you play a week: Depends. 20-30 hours a week. Maybe.
Are you active on the forums: Almost 1k posts. More than a lot of other wanna-be mods.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Coming up on 6 months, I think. But, I started June 20th.
Do you have ANY coding experience:Yeah, I hate it though.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well, why shouldn't I be? i help a shit ton, I'm active, I PK lots, I'm always on the forums, etc. That's about 100 words. I'm quite sarcastic. Oh, the second poll option is no. I just wanted to know if you actually read it.I love to talk, and I'm a really big kid at heart, so I can deal with them. I know how to deal with trolls, and I wouldn't take the position too far. I know what I'm doing since I've been mod on many, many servers. I'm friends with a lot of well-known people in-game. To be honest, the only reason I'm applying on the forums is because my friend Wolfy convinced me. And, since I don't really PK as much as I used to, I guess I'd try out for mod, once more.

Anything else you would like us to know: Yes, I would like you to know... this - Click![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]Lol@ the title and No Sorry You Goof Around Alot Never See You helping...I've Seen You Alot and You Are Mostly At Dzone, So I don't Support Sorry.

P.S. Your Title.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
That's your decision. I stated: I'm a kid at heart, and I'll act that way. But, I'm mature when I need to be.
#4
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="1"]No way.

Your poll is stupid and just immature, are you 12 or 11?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
Actually, I'm 8. Nice try though. Oh, by the way, learn to read the thread snickleshits.
#6
[COLOR="Red"]Hmm.. This is your second mod app right?

Anyways, i dont really see you on much, and tbh i dont think your still ready yet.

I dont wanna vote for the 'Second Yes' right now so i will wait until i see you in game again.

But yeah i do see you helping sometimes but still idk yet.
[/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Hmm.. This is your second mod app right?

Yes

Anyways, i dont really see you on much, and tbh i dont think your still ready yet.

Fair enough.

I dont wanna vote for the 'Second Yes' right now so i will wait until i see you in game again.

At least you read it.

But yeah i do see you helping sometimes but still idk yet.
[/COLOR]

I respect your decision.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
Thb, you don't deserve it, in my opinion.

Your poll is extremely immature and i have never seen you helping anyone.

It's a 100% NO! from me.

kthxbai Smile
#9
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
Lect Wrote:Thb, you don't deserve it, in my opinion.

Your poll is extremely immature and i have never seen you helping anyone.

It's a 100% NO! from me.

kthxbai Smile

Oh, you didn't read the thread, apparently. rofl, immature bitch.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="Pink"]I've never seen you helping.

Plus we have WAY too many pking mods.



No support.[/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)