Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
mining market
#1
[COLOR="White"]hi der.

I'm 98 mining and iv'e decided to take on a market.

I am accepting any amount of ore.

just post here and I will check.

Copper & tin: 5k ea

iron: 10k

mith: 200k

addy 500-700k

rune 1m.


thanks.[/COLOR]
#2
i will buy

2k Copper & Tin = 20m
2k Iron = 20m
1k Mith = 150m
#3
i'll buy all your ores, also any rune essence you have mined.
#4
[COLOR="White"][COLOR="White"]lmfao too much kid.

I'm not hands on.

wow. and I changed it, I'm mining rune only/[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
#5
Do you have enough ores for 99 smithing? If so, i'll buy them all.
#6
[COLOR="White"]depends, I have 500 rune ores ready to sell. they'd give 90-96..[/COLOR]
#7
Wow. i'll buy them all on tuesday, around 1 Pm? it's sunday, 11:50 pm for me right now.
#8
how many ores is it from 1-99
#9
Little Angel Wrote:how many ores is it from 1-99

let's just say "ALOT"
#10
Fire Skiller Wrote:let's just say "ALOT"

lol maybe just a few thousand mabe 2-4 thousand ores no much


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling 3rd age robe bottoms - Offer around market price Warbutons 0 195 09-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Warbutons
  Market Updating Chosen 0ne 26 2,797 08-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Market: Selling 3rd age. Kayu10 4 275 02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Owange
  TheVoid's market center TheVoid 0 145 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: TheVoid
  Black Boater & More @ Market Prices and Buying Racks Nelsonsng 3 240 01-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Bobandt
  Skilling Market (Taking Worker Apps!) CrystalClear 27 1,375 09-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Crackdevil
  Player Market and Auctions. King Better 2 237 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: King Better
  Secret to mining 200+ Rune/addy ores/hr CrystalClear 5 280 08-31-2012, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  Sao's Market Sao Godo 5 372 08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  0wn3dubad's Market 0wn3dubad 13 662 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: 0wn3dubad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)