Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ss pker pm to buy.........
#1
selling vesta chain, legs, and spear -looking for offers items aree ok like cash tho


selling zuriels top, bottom, and hood-cash or items



selling dharok sets(2 sets) dfs(2) void melee(1) d capes(like 10)-items or cash




selling bandos bottom, torso, and veracs helm-cash



selling d claws-cash and items(not just items has to have cash, but just cash is ok)

that is all my stuff looking to sell hopefully might add more to that list idk what else i have at this point.
pm in game!:nice:
#2
I'll buy void,zuriel and dfs. Pm me in game. Same name as forum name.
#3
gs james Wrote:I'll buy void,zuriel and dfs. Pm me in game. Same name as forum name.

The thread quite clearly states that you have to PM him.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DFS - 700m CASH! IGN = pur3 pker Pur3 Pker 0 201 12-05-2010, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Pur3 Pker
  I Vls Pker I, blitz N Die Blitz N die 6 299 08-04-2010, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Blitz N die
  Look what im selling :L I Vls Pker I Blitz N die 7 362 07-28-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Godly255

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)