11-09-2009, 03:28 PM
im buying d claws if anyone sell just tell me
|
Buying d claws
|
|
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM
im buying d claws if anyone sell just tell me
11-09-2009, 03:30 PM
How many d claws you want dude??
![]() ![]() ![]() I Thank my Best Friend for these Siggy's I Thank Peter For the Sweet PB :nice:
11-09-2009, 03:31 PM
1 dude[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ---------- [/COLOR]how much u got lolXD
11-09-2009, 03:32 PM
i got 3 d claws but how much you buying 1 for??
![]() ![]() ![]() I Thank my Best Friend for these Siggy's I Thank Peter For the Sweet PB :nice:
11-09-2009, 03:32 PM
well i was offering for ranger set, vs and 50m
11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
make it 100m??
![]() ![]() ![]() I Thank my Best Friend for these Siggy's I Thank Peter For the Sweet PB :nice:
11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
dude tell me yes or no fast i gotta go eat[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ---------- [/COLOR]dude 80m
11-09-2009, 03:34 PM
ok i wait for server to go on
![]() ![]() ![]() I Thank my Best Friend for these Siggy's I Thank Peter For the Sweet PB :nice:
11-09-2009, 03:34 PM
ranger set,vs and 80m
11-09-2009, 03:35 PM
kk whats ur name fast i gotta go ill add u when server get back[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ---------- [/COLOR]what is it? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Buying PvP armour | GemZ Temperr | 0 | 439 |
05-23-2015, 03:13 AM Last Post: GemZ Temperr |
|
| buying | /Backpage | 7 | 866 |
01-12-2015, 12:15 PM Last Post: Lmfao A Frog |
|
| Buying all ticket auths | Lad Gf | 31 | 2,203 |
12-11-2014, 03:13 PM Last Post: Nick |
|
| Buying all dxp | lolyoufail | 4 | 470 |
09-19-2014, 03:49 PM Last Post: lolyoufail |
|
| Collection dfs and claws | lolyoufail | 1 | 338 |
09-06-2014, 07:30 AM Last Post: Lad Gf |
|
| Buying full lunar 3b | Lad Gf | 12 | 1,027 |
08-31-2014, 10:35 AM Last Post: Lad Gf |
|
| Buying mostly anything | lolyoufail | 0 | 395 |
08-27-2014, 01:59 AM Last Post: lolyoufail |
|
| I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. | Un4gettable | 0 | 343 |
08-11-2014, 08:50 PM Last Post: Un4gettable |
|
| I'm buying these items, pm me please. | Un4gettable | 6 | 538 |
08-11-2014, 07:49 AM Last Post: Lmfao A Frog |
|
| buying phat | GemZ Temperr | 0 | 308 |
08-01-2014, 02:17 AM Last Post: GemZ Temperr |
|