Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Full Saradomin.
#1
Yeah I Decided Im Going To Sell My Pride And Joy. For The Right Price.
Helmet, Plate body, plate Legs, Kite shield.

selling in full only.

EDIT: [i always forget something.]
I'd Much Prefer Items, Over Gold.
I Speak The Truth. I Don't Try And Sugarcoat things.
:troll:

While In Game Guys, Just Vote It Isn't hard. and you get paid.
what more do you want?

::vote ::claim
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#2
so what U want 80m for allSmile
#3
>.<
dopey stoner.
I Speak The Truth. I Don't Try And Sugarcoat things.
:troll:

While In Game Guys, Just Vote It Isn't hard. and you get paid.
what more do you want?

::vote ::claim
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 983 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Full 3a melee GemZ Temperr 2 370 08-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only
  full void melee Time4pie 2 313 01-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Fadedheart3
  Statius Full Helm KpopStar 3 320 11-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Vesta Iz Pro
  full addy g (no kite) 3a melee legs Austyn123 0 196 11-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Austyn123
  saradomin coif L2 SWITCH 0 208 11-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  full addy g no kite Austyn123 2 285 11-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Austyn123
  Selling Crystal Bow (Full) for 40m Wind_Waker 0 211 11-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Wind_Waker
  full dh / void range Austyn123 0 204 10-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Austyn123
  full dhai Bramm 0 236 09-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Bramm

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)