01-18-2011, 10:22 PM
[COLOR="White"]Thread says it all. Nothing under a year old is considered old.
Here are some of mines:
![[Image: rofl.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/rofl.jpg)
![[Image: Smile.png]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/Smile.png)
![[Image: Snarpfraggle.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/Snarpfraggle.jpg)
![[Image: lolwut.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/lolwut.jpg)
Look @ my crown OMFG was admin.
![[Image: SilabGarza30.png]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/SilabGarza30.png)
That was a world record for SG.
![[Image: 217.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/217.jpg)
Dropparty being Gir.
![[Image: lolol.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/lolol.jpg)
Help? Never.
![[Image: Sanstitre.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/Sanstitre.jpg)
@My crown, first to reach 1k posts, or second...I think Kevin beat me.
![[Image: 1kposts.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/1kposts.jpg)
![[Image: ROFL1.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/ROFL1.jpg)
@When first or 2nd reset happenned.
![[Image: opticvps.png]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/opticvps.png)
![[Image: screenied.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/screenied.jpg)
That's about it...all of my other screenies I hadn't uploaded got deleted :S[/COLOR]
Here are some of mines:
![[Image: rofl.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/rofl.jpg)
![[Image: Smile.png]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/Smile.png)
![[Image: Snarpfraggle.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/Snarpfraggle.jpg)
![[Image: lolwut.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/lolwut.jpg)
Look @ my crown OMFG was admin.
![[Image: SilabGarza30.png]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/SilabGarza30.png)
That was a world record for SG.
![[Image: 217.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/217.jpg)
Dropparty being Gir.
![[Image: lolol.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/lolol.jpg)
Help? Never.
![[Image: Sanstitre.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/Sanstitre.jpg)
@My crown, first to reach 1k posts, or second...I think Kevin beat me.
![[Image: 1kposts.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/1kposts.jpg)
![[Image: ROFL1.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/ROFL1.jpg)
@When first or 2nd reset happenned.
![[Image: opticvps.png]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/opticvps.png)
![[Image: screenied.jpg]](http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/forsilgar/screenied.jpg)
That's about it...all of my other screenies I hadn't uploaded got deleted :S[/COLOR]
No.


![[Image: 24zdssn.jpg]](http://i55.tinypic.com/24zdssn.jpg)
![[Image: fdrsaw.jpg]](http://i53.tinypic.com/fdrsaw.jpg)
![[Image: 2l8dkt3.jpg]](http://i52.tinypic.com/2l8dkt3.jpg)
![[Image: 2zi0d8x.jpg]](http://i55.tinypic.com/2zi0d8x.jpg)
![[Image: f35206.jpg]](http://i54.tinypic.com/f35206.jpg)

