Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Black (t) Platelegs
#1
Hey guys I am buying Black (T) Platelegs from anyone who is willing to sell.


My offer: 100m



IGN: X R A N G 3
#2
I will sell you,

Pm me in-game,

Maxskills
#3
Ok I'm on ill pm you in a minute.
#4
I would have sold you, but someone probs has already sold it to you Sad


[Image: 7fa4e4da333cfee.gif]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  black t legs, kite, or set Lmfao A Frog 2 441 10-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Black (t) Platelegs Jellybean 1 310 08-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  Black Platebody (t) Ikr 0 272 07-18-2014, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ikr
  Selling Third-Age Kite & Platelegs Sagaris123 2 325 07-14-2014, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Black (g), lava phat, guthix godhides Lmfao A Frog 0 300 07-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Black headband clearlytank 2 324 05-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Selling third-age Platelegs Its Cloudyy 0 241 04-19-2014, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Its Cloudyy
  Black or Brown headband Obby Veng Us 0 219 12-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Obby Veng Us
  Black hb or 3a ammy (10b offer) Ashx 1 310 11-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Ashx
  Black Trimmed Kiteshield Ikar1811 0 203 11-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Ikar1811

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)