Poll: Should X R A N G 3 be a mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, He should be a mod.
14.29%
4 14.29%
No, Explain
85.71%
24 85.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
X R A N G 3's Mod App
#1
Name: Tyler
In-game name: X R A N G 3
Forums name: Max Cash™
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -5
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I mostly play when the staff is on.
Do you play over the night? On the weekends, But on the weekdays i have school.
Are you active on the chatbox: No not really, I've been on it before but not a lot.
Average of time you play a week: 35-40 hours.
Are you active on the forums: very.
How long have you played SilabGarza: I've been playing since July 11th, 2010
Do you have ANY coding experience: I can code basic java and i also know a little php.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I think I should be a mod because I am very helpful to all of the players in the community. I play a lot and great all the new players. I try to report all the players that do bad things.I will also be a good player that takes time out when i pking or something to go help someone with a clue or something like that. I know a lot about all the skills, so i can help people with that.I will enforce the SG rules. Sometimes i play when most of the staff is off so i will be one of the staff members that is online when they are not. That is why i think that I should be a mod on SilabGraza.

Anything else you would like us to know: I am not a rule breaker and I am nice to all the people on the SG community.
#2
[COLOR="White"]You just got 300 posts for mod.

Dont even have 100 words, dont see you actually helping.

No support.[/COLOR]
#3
sorry no randums

and i saw u spamming today to get post count up

other people deserve mod way b4 u
#4
I was not spamming to get my post count up...
#5
no support
#6
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="5"]
R A N G 3 Wrote:Name: Tyler
In-game name: X R A N G 3
Forums name: Max Cashâ„¢
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -5
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I mostly play when the staff is on.
Do you play over the night? On the weekends, But on the weekdays i have school.
Are you active on the chatbox: No not really, I've been on it before but not a lot.
Average of time you play a week: 35-40 hours.
Are you active on the forums: very.
How long have you played SilabGarza: I've been playing since July 11th, 2010
Do you have ANY coding experience: I cna code basic java and i also know a little php.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I think I should be a mod because I am very helpful to all of the players in the community. I play a lot and great all the new players. I try to report all the players that do wrong things. That is why i think that I should be a mod on Silab Graza.

Anything else you would like us to know: I am not a rule breaker and I am nice to all the people on the SG community.

if u cant even spell garza right " I try to report all the players that do wrong things. That is why i think that I should be a mod on Silab Graza.
", u dont deserve mod.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
I so called this!
#8
Support
[Image: 2wdr2p4.jpg]
#9
Redwolve Wrote:I so called this!

What did you call?
#10
[COLOR="Silver"]
R A N G 3 Wrote:What did you call?

You making an app.[/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)