01-28-2011, 09:48 PM
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="5"]I'm getting very agrivated that many people are trying to sell the Karils crossbow for 150m + when it is only around 100 - 125m MAX.
You arn't going to get that much for a kbow.
On the other hand.
This needed to be brought to attention.
It's ruining a good item.
Too many people try to overprice something that isn't worth it.
Also,
I would like to buy one.
The MAXIMUM I will pay is 135m.
Not going any higher.
Let me know here or in-game whether you are selling.
Thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
You arn't going to get that much for a kbow.
On the other hand.
This needed to be brought to attention.
It's ruining a good item.
Too many people try to overprice something that isn't worth it.
Also,
I would like to buy one.
The MAXIMUM I will pay is 135m.
Not going any higher.
Let me know here or in-game whether you are selling.
Thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


