11-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Name:evan
In-Game Name: str master
Forums Name: str master
Forums Display Name: str master
Reputation Points:143
Number of Posts:274
Any Infractions?:No
How many hours are you on a day?:24/7
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?: I am sick of seeing post get spammed over stupid things and i want to help keep spammers off forums .
Link to In-Game App: i dont know what this is sorry
Explain why you should be Forum Moderator(At least 75 words):I think I should be Forum moderator because I am very active on forums i try to help Out people when i have the time i am active on server, forums, and chat box, and i might be a good help to the forums when admins and stuff are offline
. please consider this:nice:
In-Game Name: str master
Forums Name: str master
Forums Display Name: str master
Reputation Points:143
Number of Posts:274
Any Infractions?:No
How many hours are you on a day?:24/7
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?: I am sick of seeing post get spammed over stupid things and i want to help keep spammers off forums .
Link to In-Game App: i dont know what this is sorry
Explain why you should be Forum Moderator(At least 75 words):I think I should be Forum moderator because I am very active on forums i try to help Out people when i have the time i am active on server, forums, and chat box, and i might be a good help to the forums when admins and stuff are offline
. please consider this:nice:



![[Image: savedroom.png]](http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/savedroom.png)
![[Image: keviniamnotmesig.jpg]](http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu356/King-Puffy/keviniamnotmesig.jpg)
![[Image: iamnotme.png]](http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/pettz_photos/iamnotme.png)
![[Image: 34j6eky.jpg]](http://i35.tinypic.com/34j6eky.jpg)
![[Image: 6ediki.jpg]](http://i35.tinypic.com/6ediki.jpg)
![[Image: osxs80.jpg]](http://i45.tinypic.com/osxs80.jpg)
![[Image: timeshiftsig.png]](http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/764/timeshiftsig.png)
![[Image: 6522.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/6522.png)