Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My New Account.
#1
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="White"][align=center]Y0, This is my bank picture thread of my new account: Prince M0f0.
I made it a day and a few hours ago. Enjoii
day 1
[Image: wldssz.jpg]

[Image: 1grnmg.jpg]

Day 2

[Image: 1g6qzq.png]

[Image: 2hpslmt.png]

day 3

[Image: 2ahuyhw.jpg]


enjoii, there's not much of a difference, but there's more whips nd mauls.Smile
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow dat ir pro for just 1 day, you got it all from pking?

Nice bank, keep it up. Cant wait to see how good it gets in the future.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="White"]Just one day and a few hours of being active.

@ yes, it's all from pking Smile

I R Iz L33t PkerZ[/COLOR]
#4
Damn dude, pro bank!!
Wow f cape already, nice!(:
#5
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]one word,
: pro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="Blue"]Not bad, however you might just had one lucky day..
Keep us updated[/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Death traded the firecape, and xfered the stuff, you cheating ho!

Jokes, don't rage, love me.

<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
Nice man! That's legit, I think I need to learn how to pk...
#9
ehh you problly made 6 months ago and gave this acc shit from your main...jk nice(:
#10
[COLOR="White"]Thanks guys<3

Before you get any ideas, I didn't Xfer shit. My other acc is pure n00b.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My bank account. M0ney M4ker 13 791 12-23-2012, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Turest8
  Wob's Bank Account Wob 23 1,492 04-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Drunk Angel
  My Bank / Account Started 11/11/11 White Lust 21 1,082 11-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Iamdominic
  Restarting from Scratch on my Second Account hanarah 13 650 11-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Uk Skillz
  My non-donate account! GoogleSlayer 27 888 07-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Last Post: X.y.o.
  My new account's bank Bubbles 11 515 06-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Zibe
  IamU's Noob Account's Bank! IamU 10 478 05-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Biil0elite
  Shanes banker account! Shanee Mayte 27 879 11-30-2010, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Xxstarrychelxx
  9 days ago I made this account. This is my bank Ninja Boy150 14 646 07-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post: J E S U S

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)