Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sol
#1
Selling staff of light, I'm open for offers hit me up.
I respect every one as much as they respect me
[COLOR="Red"]
Cookies me if you like my posts
Rep me if my posts help alot Smile
[/COLOR]
[Image: SG6-1.png]
[Image: 2mhirur.png]
[Image: SilabGarza20.png]

#2
3 ags and a pair of claws?
#3
Nty, need more then that.
I respect every one as much as they respect me
[COLOR="Red"]
Cookies me if you like my posts
Rep me if my posts help alot Smile
[/COLOR]
[Image: SG6-1.png]
[Image: 2mhirur.png]
[Image: SilabGarza20.png]

#4
I'll offer you, 4 ags.
#5
a few brown hbs and a black hb and a ags.
#6
Ohh kay russ Get on.
I respect every one as much as they respect me
[COLOR="Red"]
Cookies me if you like my posts
Rep me if my posts help alot Smile
[/COLOR]
[Image: SG6-1.png]
[Image: 2mhirur.png]
[Image: SilabGarza20.png]



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)