Posts: 660
Threads: 99
Joined: Aug 2010
I'm sellin 5m airs, I think it was 5059k airs or something..
600 each.
All for 2.7b.
Post offers etc.
Mainly want stat / vesta sets or cash and random items
Posts: 173
Threads: 40
Joined: Mar 2011
l0l0l0l0l0l0l
LOOOOOLLOOOOOOL
No1 buys that.
Dude. im not even buying ALL ur airs 20m? l0l0l.
Posts: 660
Threads: 99
Joined: Aug 2010
Dude, speak english..
Well type.
And, 20m would be a waste of sale, go back to thieving.
Posts: 2,369
Threads: 95
Joined: Oct 2010
Haha, GoodLuck Selling Them.
Posts: 173
Threads: 40
Joined: Mar 2011
LOL?
I know how to type english?
...
do u know how easy it is to get 100k air runes ?
It takes 2mins...
lol.
5k air runes r worth like 1m...
but no1 wuld buy for 1m..
cus its useless.
You are a idiot.
Go back to thieving.
Posts: 1,440
Threads: 110
Joined: Nov 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]Ill buy them for 1gp. Thats how much 10m air runes are. You are getting a good deal man. Its a rip off for me :'(
LOLL nobody buy'es air runes m8. But goodluck
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,486
Threads: 545
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,299
Threads: 249
Joined: Mar 2011
Loooool gl selling them for 600 each.. Nobody buys airs...
Posts: 163
Threads: 7
Joined: Apr 2011
Leave him be, I guess you never know.
But yeah you should consider something more mainstream people will buy.
Runes like Nature runes. We could use more of them as none are in shops for sale.
5M of them I'm sure you will be rich then.
I WAS BORN A CHAMPION!
Posts: 161
Threads: 9
Joined: Apr 2011
So you clearly just made aload of accounts and transferred them over noob..