04-11-2011, 04:23 PM
After 11days 5hours and 54mins i have finally acheived to get 15th prestige on, "Call of Duty Black Ops" I play on PS3.
|
After a Long Wait
|
|
04-11-2011, 04:23 PM
After 11days 5hours and 54mins i have finally acheived to get 15th prestige on, "Call of Duty Black Ops" I play on PS3.
04-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Should have posted this thread in the Gaming section mate. But anyways good job -,-
04-11-2011, 04:31 PM
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Should have posted this thread in the Gaming section mate. But anyways good job -,- Was looking for somewhere to put it and found here decided it was good place. just2godly Wrote:nice man im on like 1st lol Thanks.[/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Alching Rares in SG (Chaotic Long Included) | ILLZONE | 39 | 2,006 |
07-12-2011, 01:30 PM Last Post: ---bito35--- |
|
| After 5 times and a long time... | Korre | 21 | 992 |
06-21-2011, 06:45 AM Last Post: Riderz |
|
| long 5 days on this acc! | I Niga I | 13 | 625 |
07-27-2010, 02:40 PM Last Post: Tacks |
|