05-14-2011, 04:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2011, 07:09 AM by Biil0elite.)
-
| Poll: Biil0elite for mod? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 15 | 45.45% | |
| No (Tell me what I can do better) | 18 | 54.55% | |
| Total | 33 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Biil0elite's Moderator Application
|
|
05-14-2011, 04:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2011, 07:09 AM by Biil0elite.)
-
05-14-2011, 04:05 AM
oh shit. i meant support. im sorry.
you seem to help quite a bit so you meet the moderator requirements.. or so i think >_<. i support but you should be on more. sorry i meant yes and not no /support
05-14-2011, 04:16 AM
[COLOR="Lime"]The app a few of us have been waiting for.......
Support on you bro.[/COLOR]
05-14-2011, 04:35 AM
dunno who you are, get more active
05-14-2011, 05:03 AM
You probably should put much more effort into this application. I always see you at home with rares chilling; But you do not help new players, sometimes I saw you ignoring new people. Ill hold my vote for a moment
05-14-2011, 05:12 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Br3ad Wrote:You probably should put much more effort into this application. I always see you at home with rares chilling; But you do not help new players, sometimes I saw you ignoring new people. Ill hold my vote for a moment I never ignore players and I help at home not just chill .[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-14-2011, 05:30 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]I voted yes, because I've seen you helping out a lot. You'd be a great addition to the staff team, BUT there's already like, 20 mods, am I correct? :S
I'm sure there'll be an opening for you some time soon.[/COLOR]
05-14-2011, 06:30 AM
[COLOR="Magenta"]Uhm.. This is hard for me because i've never seen you ingame and dont know you but as the 2 moderators above stated that you would be a great staff member..
So yeah.. You got my support bro, Goodluck [/COLOR]
05-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Biil0elite Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] Its probably me then, anyways good luck.
05-14-2011, 07:05 AM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]I'll hold my vote, I see you helping a lot, not sure
if you'd be a good Mod though. Also could put a bit more effort in to the App. Good luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bakura's Moderation Application | Kayu10 | 46 | 5,944 |
06-30-2016, 01:19 PM Last Post: Tom |
|
| Str Man Moderator Application | str man | 2 | 843 |
10-22-2014, 11:19 AM Last Post: Gir |
|
| L2 Switch's Moderator Application | L2 SWITCH | 44 | 4,728 |
06-18-2014, 01:42 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application | 010pure | 23 | 2,186 |
06-17-2014, 11:09 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| Ashton's Application | Brady | 1 | 714 |
12-14-2013, 12:44 AM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dean/Gl Then Mod Application | Bum Me Plz | 40 | 5,061 |
10-23-2013, 06:25 AM Last Post: Bum Me Plz |
|
| Brady's Tank Moderator Application. | Brady | 50 | 4,791 |
09-22-2013, 10:46 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Moderator. | Hanging On | 56 | 4,351 |
08-31-2013, 10:37 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| dr fishblades moderator app #2! | Dr Fishblade | 41 | 3,253 |
08-24-2013, 11:52 AM Last Post: Matt |
|
| Jay Zody's Mod Application | JayZody | 21 | 1,523 |
07-18-2013, 07:03 PM Last Post: Agent |
|