Posts: 146
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2010
Ok, so here is the picture to an OK sale. Please post which item you want and your IGN, No spam please

thanks.
My IGN: Sacredfight2[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------
[/COLOR]*bump* Don't offer stupid, I do takes items obviously. Just saying this also, Do remember to get my IGN, post yours and what your buying - With offers!
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2010
Very nice sale. How much for your GS'es? I'm mostly interested in the SGS tho, anyways my IGN is Huthaifah.
Posts: 5,815
Threads: 700
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 596
Threads: 62
Joined: Nov 2009
Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]All of it... for SOL?
Looks like we have a winner 
OT: If you wont sell everything to Pog, I'll buy bandos chest for 150M[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 262
Threads: 89
Joined: Nov 2010
lol, sol worth 9-10b. that sale worth 11b+
Posts: 185
Threads: 34
Joined: May 2011
Kill3r1899 Wrote:lol, sol worth 9-10b. that sale worth 11b+
yeah i didnt wanna be a douche and say something but that sale is 12-13b from what i see
Posts: 146
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:Very nice sale. How much for your GS'es? I'm mostly interested in the SGS tho, anyways my IGN is Huthaifah.
Sgs = 250-300m Ags's you have to offer.
Quote:All of it... for SOL?
No way man, sorry.
Quote:Looks like we have a winner
OT: If you wont sell everything to Pog, I'll buy bandos chest for 150M
Okay deal. Username?
Posts: 26
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2011
full dharok 500m IGN: x sn0w m4n x
Posts: 3,457
Threads: 149
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 23
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2010
I'll offer D'hai bottom for both AGS'? Worth a shot.