[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="Lime"]Name:Russ
In-game name:Hp Gets Fcs for those of you who don't know I'm herrow hp.
Forums name:Nigga
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):Eastern
Do you play over the night?Yes, seeing as it is the summer.
Average of time you play a week:7-10 hours a day, so around 49-70 hours a week.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, more active on forums than in-game.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Over a year now.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity]4410 3 days on this acc. 13+ days on my old account. 10 On another one of my older accounts. And 5 on 2 different pures.
Have you read the moderator requirements?:Yes
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application?Yes
NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:Yes
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I am still a helpful, and a kind person like I used to be. I still love to help people like I used to. I've changed a lot since I was mod. I'm a lot more chilled out person, and I've grown up a lot more. I'd be more dedicated now than I was before. I know I messed up in the past, I will try a lot harder, if I am given another chance at mod. I will be more helpful, seeing as I am going to be a lot more active, and I will NOT be pking as much. I know what I am doing this time, since I've had a chance before this to be a moderator. I'll be able to help almost anyone, since I know a lot about the server. I'm usually on when a lot of mods are offline, espcially early in the mornings.
Anything else you would like us to know
[/SIZE] I was demoted for giving away items. I apologize for doing that, and I will not make that mistake again. Don't be scared to vote no, I respect everyone's opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-game name:Hp Gets Fcs for those of you who don't know I'm herrow hp.
Forums name:Nigga
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):Eastern
Do you play over the night?Yes, seeing as it is the summer.
Average of time you play a week:7-10 hours a day, so around 49-70 hours a week.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, more active on forums than in-game.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Over a year now.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity]4410 3 days on this acc. 13+ days on my old account. 10 On another one of my older accounts. And 5 on 2 different pures.
Have you read the moderator requirements?:Yes
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application?Yes
NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:Yes
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I am still a helpful, and a kind person like I used to be. I still love to help people like I used to. I've changed a lot since I was mod. I'm a lot more chilled out person, and I've grown up a lot more. I'd be more dedicated now than I was before. I know I messed up in the past, I will try a lot harder, if I am given another chance at mod. I will be more helpful, seeing as I am going to be a lot more active, and I will NOT be pking as much. I know what I am doing this time, since I've had a chance before this to be a moderator. I'll be able to help almost anyone, since I know a lot about the server. I'm usually on when a lot of mods are offline, espcially early in the mornings.
Anything else you would like us to know


shows your a nice person,
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
lol jk Approved.