Poll: Shorteh for In Game Mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Si - I will state a reason
64.86%
48 64.86%
Nada - I will state a reason
35.14%
26 35.14%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application
#1
Name: Sean
In-game name: The Shorteh
Forums name: The Albino Dino
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -6
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah.
Do you play over the night? Yeah.
Are you active on the chatbox: Not really, but that could change if needed.
Average of time you play a week: About 76+ Hours total.
Are you active on the forums: Very Active, amoung the top 10
How long have you played SilabGarza: About 7 months
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes, I am currently learning how to code alot of stuff but I have the basics down.

Explain why you should be mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I think I should be a Silab Garza Moderator due to the fact that I am on the game almost 17/7, Alot of users know me as The Albino Dino or The Shorteh mainly but I have alot more user names. I have helped probably 3/4 of the SilGar population at least 3 or more times at one point. And my only goal if I become a SilGar Moderator is to help all the users and keep the server nice and fun.

Signature:

[Image: dra6wz.png]

Code:
http://i46.tinypic.com/dra6wz.png

Just add the [URL] Tags around it to www.Shorteh4Mod.TK and [IMG] Tags too.
#2
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Didn't you get hacked?

+ I rarely see you on!

Sad

You needa be moar active.

I'll support, but you needa make yourself more known on the server to get staff.

<3 you Sean.
[/COLOR]
#3
Thanks and @ my Forums app,
I didn't know that :o.
#4
Support. <3
#5
-100% Support..

Now.. +200% Support..

= 100% Support narb!
#6
Who voted no AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.
#7
The Albino Dino Wrote:Who voted no AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.

Instead of asking for who ever voted "no" (which won't work), because they won't tell you, instead just say, if your going to vote, then please explain why you choose that option (yes or no), much simpler
#8
I did if you noticed

Si - I will state why
Nada - I will state why
#9
support
#10
see when you make a poll make it show you who voted soo then you would know....


anyways good luck Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,568 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,930 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,628 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,059 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 4,990 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,581 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,812 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,721 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,569 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,709 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)