Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rune defenders
#1
Buying all rune defenders in bunch, atleast 10 defenders

2m ea!!!



REPLY IN THE GAME (INGAME NAME - Vi trecka Iv)
Reply
#2
i"ll sell u 100.
Reply
#3
Ingame name?
Reply
#4
You can trade rune defenders?O.o
[Image: 1746.png]
Reply
#5
B0ng B4ng Wrote:You can trade rune defenders?O.o

Yes you can.
Reply
#6
Not sure why you made another thread for this, when you already had one a few posts down....
Reply
#7
[COLOR="Yellow"]i got 1k rune defenders i sell them for 5m ea pm me ingame.

ING: bito35[/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rune arrows /Backpage 0 299 11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Rune Partyhat Lmfao A Frog 4 481 08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Rune Ores Rs Himself 0 293 04-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune knives & Rune darts /Backpage 1 303 04-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune ores Rs Himself 0 250 04-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  rune ores, bars & tips Rs Himself 1 323 04-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Rune Ore Jontey 1 328 01-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Rune Essence Mr 223 0 276 01-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Mr 223
  Rune Phat I PK Mom I 0 235 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Last Post: I PK Mom I
  Rune Phat. Parabiet 0 208 11-25-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Parabiet

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)