Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Casket Sale!
#1
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]I'm selling caskets! Just tell me the level of casket you want and I will get it for you!

Level One Caskets: 10m

Level Two Caskets: 100m

Level Three Caskets: 150m

I do not scam and you can even vid if you would like. Thanks!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

*UPDATE* I'm not selling right now! Pm me on reservations if you want some!
Reply
#2
[COLOR="Pink"]Are caskets even tradable?

I think the ones that are tradable are bugged/glitched, and can't be opened.[/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Uhm i will buy a level 1 to see if it works. Pm me no def pls
Reply
#4
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I buy all lvl 3's please.
Thanks
Skullcracka
[/COLOR]
Reply
#5
[COLOR="Pink"]In that case if they work, ill buy all level ones you have.

IGN sally owns.[/COLOR]
Reply
#6
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]They aren't tradable as far as I know.
Even if they are, those are the ones that are glitched and never can be opened.
I reckon fights will break on this thread and in-game for "scammer."
Might as well move this.

/Moved/[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  big sale Notdkai 2 630 03-31-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  sale Donkey Cawk 1 472 10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  Masaive sale cash only lolyoufail 19 1,127 11-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Massive sale! lolyoufail 0 363 09-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  200m sale Ctman23 0 260 08-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  Small Sale Revenge2nite 4 480 08-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  Small Sale Jellybean 1 332 08-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  big sale. Simon The One And Only 1 379 08-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Last Post: AlexHuntV2
  Sale I_Am_Klan 4 405 08-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Sale GemZ Temperr 0 281 08-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)