08-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Lol I skilled all day on fletching and mining pushing it up to 52m exp
.
.
|
All in a day's work:)
|
|
08-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Lol I skilled all day on fletching and mining pushing it up to 52m exp
.
08-02-2011, 04:57 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Nice 14m xp
ohh i see you added 14m to yuor total[/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-02-2011, 04:58 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Seems like someone have been workin hard
![]() Keep it up man.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Nice man
Keep it up Gl on 200m!
08-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Lol thanks guys, I just got 99 fletching after 8000 magic long bows lol, Good thing I got all the hardest 99's out of the way...except hunter -.- lol. If you need any magic long bows to string them (better exp than making them) let me know and you can have them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not Indian, but I'm hot like curry. :neo: Click the spoiler, it's fun! Oh yeah, and this: http://prntscr.com/2xhd1 [SPOILER]Why you click me?[SPOILER]You keep clicking me D:[SPOILER]MENZ YOU CLICKIN HURTZ[SPOILER]Anyways...[SPOILER]HI [SPOILER]How's it going?[SPOILER]Good, glad to hear.[SPOILER]Okay that click really hurt...[SPOILER]Once again, I must inquire that you stop clicking me.[SPOILER]You have no life for even making it this far.[SPOILER]Really?[SPOILER]No.[SPOILER]Bye.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
08-03-2011, 08:42 AM
[COLOR="Pink"]Nawww cute :3
Kinda low but pretty cool i suppose, i had 54m at one point [/COLOR]
08-03-2011, 09:26 AM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]nice congratz
no lifer :S[/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-07-2011, 01:31 AM
nice man, thats alot of xp
Must have took awhile.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Not a bad days work staking | Meresider | 24 | 1,541 |
07-25-2013, 03:14 PM Last Post: Foo Fighters |
|
| great work | 99strrrrrr | 1 | 300 |
10-03-2009, 06:37 PM Last Post: ★☆Ty For Claws★☆ |
|