Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fall3n's Progress
#1
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="4"]Fall3nang3lz' Progress Thread

I'll be updating my bank every week (Tuesday). I started this account yesterday. I will post pictures of me getting my 99's/Other Achievements (50M xp) etc.

Woodcutting

[Image: o7ox85.png]

10/08/2011
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
..You got 99 wcing..In 1 day?
#3
[SIZE="2"]
I Red Tiger Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]..You got 99 wcing..In 1 day?

Yes, I did. Woodcutting is one of the easier skills.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
this is sg roite?
#5
Cool.... NOW SELL ME THE LOGS!!!!
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
#6
Mbs Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]this is sg roite?

Yes, it's Silab.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="Cyan"]
fall3n ang3l Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]

Yes, it's Silab.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ooooooh. Silab! ok..
L0l

I've spent over 24 hours on Wcing in RS.. I Was like whhhat!?[/COLOR]
#8
Cool I'm doing a similar thing, only I'm using my already made account, I'm just coming back from inactivity. I was gunna make a thread like this too.
#9
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]wtf fall3en!
you came back?!!?!?!??!!?!?
sweet!
ot: Congratz and good luck with your other goals[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
Thanks mate. Yeah, I've come back and I'm currently working on Fishing now. <3


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two days Progress XROCKSTARX 9 635 06-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Current goal: Progress Maik 6 404 04-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Revenge2nite
  Making Progress Limoz 18 742 02-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Limoz
  Max+Complete Progress Shane F3 30 923 02-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Joshpkfun
  Tracking my progress Turmoiil 13 803 06-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Connie
  200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) Xerio 9 502 05-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Pvm Crapier
  Skiller's Progress Log Bart Simpson 10 479 04-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Tee Rouze
  Maxing Progress :) Toxic Wafflez7 0 231 06-14-2011, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Toxic Wafflez7
  Fall3n V1's New Updated Goals fall3n ang3l 47 1,642 10-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Last Post: KingHybrid
  Fall3n Ang3l's New Goals fall3n ang3l 32 1,215 09-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Last Post: fall3n ang3l

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)