Posts: 121
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="4"]Hey fellow Sg Players, Here are a few goals i would like to achieve before next Friday, I start school and wont be playing too often do too my hard line-up of classes.
99 Fletching
99 Fishing
85 Thieving
85 Slayer
50 Hunter
80 Smithing
80 Mining
Ill try too keep this thread updated to the best of my abilities.
Thanks for looking![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,925
Threads: 315
Joined: Oct 2010
Good luck with you'r goals mate.
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Goodluck with your goals.
Hope to see you achieving them all.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,644
Threads: 314
Joined: Oct 2010
good luck on your goals even though they're easy to get.
Posts: 121
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2011
Arcanex Wrote:good luck on your goals even though they're easy to get.
Yeah i know but there take quite a while some of them like hunter and mining. Thanks for the constructive criticism though.
Posts: 284
Threads: 32
Joined: Jul 2011
Good luck with your goals, I hope you can achieve them!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not Indian, but I'm hot like curry. :neo:
Click the spoiler, it's fun! Oh yeah, and this: http://prntscr.com/2xhd1
[SPOILER]Why you click me?[SPOILER]You keep clicking me D:[SPOILER]MENZ YOU CLICKIN HURTZ[SPOILER]Anyways...[SPOILER]HI

[SPOILER]How's it going?[SPOILER]Good, glad to hear.[SPOILER]Okay that click really hurt...[SPOILER]Once again,
I must inquire that you stop clicking me.[SPOILER]You have no life for even making it this far.[SPOILER]Really?[SPOILER]No.[SPOILER]Bye.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Posts: 1,902
Threads: 244
Joined: Aug 2010
good luck with the goal, hope u get them all :p
Posts: 121
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2011
Thanks everyone! Really Appreciate that people on this server are kind and are courteous too other players. The last server i played most of the players were mean.
Posts: 6,010
Threads: 564
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Good luck.
I start school on the 30th.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 121
Threads: 25
Joined: Jun 2011