Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillionaires Event Suggestions!
#1
This is a thread for some suggestions for clan events. Just post what events you guys think we should have and I will be checking this thread everyday. We have already agreed of the first event which will be a "firemaking experience dash". This means everyone will have an hour to get as much xp in firemaking as you can get. People particapating will post a picture on the thread before and after the event starts. There prizes are as follows:
First place- 500M cash and a promotion in the clan
Second place- 250M cash
Third place- 100M cash
I have not set a date yet, but it will be sometime next week. I will be updating this thread whenever it needs to be but just suggest some future events and it might just be the next one =)
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
#2
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]looks kool can't wait

/co-owner
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
I wont be able to join. I start school next week and I won't be online as much.
#4
oh, that sucks. well you might be able to catch another event some other time
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
#5
i have an idea how bought we do the same thing for the firemaking xp only we do it for minning xp? how does that sound? just a Suggestion hope you like it.
#6
I Hope so... Schools gonna be hard.
#7
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I don't know if the "giving away rule" goes for this.

But since I'm mod, I'll be there to authorize and participate. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
#8
[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="3"]
Mr 223 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I don't know if the "giving away rule" goes for this.

But since I'm mod, I'll be there to authorize and participate. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Don't you need Permission from Britt or Travy?
Or Admins etc O_O no mods.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
King N Heat Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="3"]

Don't you need Permission from Britt or Travy?
Or Admins etc O_O no mods.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't think so lol.

I always see mods doing h&s.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
#10
Its not giving it away, they earned it from gaining experience just like other skills
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - Date/time event. Maik 34 1,822 08-17-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N.] Event Maik 27 1,560 08-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Brady
  [W.I.N.] - Event Ideas Maik 11 914 07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maik
  Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) Trent 6 703 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Event Update Trent 3 445 06-28-2013, 05:40 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Event D Kai 10 834 06-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Stturidge
  [W.I.N] - Event Registration dakfighter12 34 2,247 06-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [WIN] Event survey Matt 9 805 05-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Event Updates dakfighter12 9 746 05-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  Duel Event. D Kai 5 616 05-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Last Post: D Kai

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)