Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1,500 Posts, Teh fuck.
#1
[COLOR="Cyan"]1,500 Posts HELL YEAHH!

Tbh I noticed I was close to 1,500 Posts when I had like 1,493 Posts lolol.

WELL YEAH FUCKING FIRE CAPES@!#!#@$!@#$!#@$![/COLOR]
#2
Uhm... Gratz Big Grin
#3
Congratz bro, i'm close to 1,500 now.
#4
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Gratz dude! I want my Fire Capes back D: I like em Tongue
Good luck on 3a Ranged.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
Eeeellyyyy Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Gratz dude! I want my Fire Capes back D: I like em Tongue
Good luck on 3a Ranged.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Cyan"]OMG I forgot 2k Posts is 3a Ranged.. pff fucking fail -.-

I want armadyl or bandos :3[/COLOR]
#6
Congratulations. Good luck on 2,000 posts.
#7
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I wuld've been like 2-4k if I still had my other account.

Well nice! and GL on 2k.[/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]WOW,
congratulations bruh, goodluck on 2000!<3
I still need'a et 1000:3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
Congratz bro, enjoy fire capes Wink
#10
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Quit spamming nub!

[SPOILER] I'm joking, Grats on 1.5k posts and good luck on getting armadyl at 3k Tongue[/SPOILER][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck Derk Brady 15 1,099 12-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  1k posts men Gangstaboy 8 481 07-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  500 Posts! Grimnex 16 801 06-15-2014, 01:26 AM
Last Post: iPod
  3,000 posts. Bless 15 858 05-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Five Thousands Posts?!? wildy owns 12 764 04-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  2441 posts 88 CB 12 652 04-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  1k posts Powned You50 11 683 04-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: wildy owns
  Fuck this skill. Insecurities 17 994 03-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  5,000 posts Brendan 5 449 01-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Powned You50
  500 posts! Greengeako4 15 891 11-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Brady

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)